COMMERCIAL LEGALIZATION PROCEDURE
Please read the following steps before submitting a document for legalization to the Consular Section at the Embassy:
1. Certificates of Origin, Commercial Invoice, and all other commercial documents need to be authenticated by either:
2. The Commercial power of attorneys need to be authenticated by:
3. You may send in the documents by Recommended Post or personally at the CONSULAR SECTION.
4. Duration of time:
- Documents that are handed in personally to the consular section for the process of legalization require 3 - 4 business days.
- Documents that are sent via Registered mail to the consular section for the process of legalization require 1 week to 10 days.
5. PLEASE NOTE! all sales contracts authenticated at the Chamber of Commerce will be charged by a percentile-based on the value of the product.
Please include the following:
MAILED DOCUMENTS: Please provide a self-addressed, stamped, and recommended (REK) envelope for the return of the documents;
We also strongly suggest that the documents are sent in a similar manner in order to assure their arrival at the consular section. The Embassy will not be held responsible for any loss of documents sent by regular mail or post.
This is the official website of the Egyptian Embassy in Stockholm © 2021. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.