COMMERCIAL LEGALIZATION PROCEDURE
Please read the following steps before submitting a document for legalization to the Consular Section at the Embassy:
1. Certificates of Origin, Commercial Invoice, and all other commercial documents need to be authenticated by either:
2. The Commercial power of attorneys need to be authenticated by:
3. You may send in the documents by Recommended Post or personally at the CONSULAR SECTION.
4. Duration of time:
- Documents that are handed in personally to the consular section for the process of legalization require 3 - 4 business days.
- Documents that are sent via Registered mail to the consular section for the process of legalization require 1 week to 10 days.
5. PLEASE NOTE! all sales contracts authenticated at the Chamber of Commerce will be charged by a percentile-based on the value of the product.
Please include the following:
MAILED DOCUMENTS: Please provide a self-addressed, stamped, and recommended (REK) envelope for the return of the documents;
We also strongly suggest that the documents are sent in a similar manner in order to assure their arrival at the consular section. The Embassy will not be held responsible for any loss of documents sent by regular mail or post.