Click on the link below if you have any questions regarding travel, site seeings and vacationing spots
Download the 2019 Global Law and Order report (Egypt has been placed among top 10 safest countries worldwide)
"Egypt's strong disease surveillance system and contact tracing efforts have proven effective in controlling managing sporadic and clusters of case before they can spred"-WHO Technical Delegation
Being the first Arab and African Embassy to open in Stockholm since 1937, the Egyptian Embassy has made it a priority to develop and to maintain a strong relationship between Egypt and Sweden. The Egyptian embassy in Stockholm provides consular services to the Egyptians who reside in Sweden and Latvia as well as consular services pertain to trade and cooperation. The Embassy offers a wide range of services and seeks to encourage tourism and investment in Egypt. It is our hope that you will find the website helpful in answering your questions and that you will come to visit our embassy.
is the official and exclusive online portal for issuing a Visa to Egypt Online. Other websites are being reported consecutively by the Egyptian competent authorities and are considered as scam.
Example of Fraud websites can be found below:
In view of the recent developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus):
1. Foreigners and Egyptian citizens, above six years old, must perform a Covid-19 PCR Test, at most 72 hours before flight departure time to Egypt (before the time specified for the take-off of the plane heading directly to Egypt).
🔺Travelers entering Egypt at Hurghada, Sharm El-Sheikh, Marsa Alam and Taba could get a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test upon arrival at these international airports (for $30).
2. PCR tests can be either stamped or having a QR Code.
3. Effective June 28, 2021, the COVID-19 vaccination certificate will be accepted if it meets the following requirements:
- Issued by an authorized and accredited laboratory or authority in the issuing country.
- Linked with a QR Code and does not contain scraping, cancellation, or addition.
- Duration of 14 days after the second dose (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Sinovac, or Sputnik) or 14 days after the first dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- All Travelers arriving in Egypt with no COVID-19 vaccination certificate must have a negative PCR test stamped with the authorized laboratory’s stamp or with a QR Code indicating the hour and the date of the sample. (Languages accepted: English or Arabic)
- "ID Now / PCR-NAA / Antigen / IGg-IGm" Tests are NOT acceptable by Egyptian authority.